- Certificate, Baccalaureate - Emergency Medical Services-Paramedic - accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Doctor of Pharmacy - accredited by Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
- Graduate Program - M.S. - accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc.
- Initial Preparation (ITP) - accredited by Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
- Law - accredited by Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, American Bar Association
- Medical Education Programs Leading to the MD Degree - accredited by Liaison Committee on Medical Education
- MS - Physician Assistant - accredited by Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc.
- Nursing - Baccalaureate - accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Nursing - Doctor of Nursing Practice - accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Nursing - Master's - accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Nursing - Post-Graduate APRN Certificate - accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- OT - Entry-Level Doctoral - accredited by American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education
- Physical Therapy - accredited by American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Predoctoral - accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation, American Dental Association
- Social Work - B.S.W. - accredited by Council on Social Work Education, Commission on Accreditation