The Council for Higher Education Accreditation is providing information that can assist institutions and accrediting organizations as they address the many challenges of COVID-19. Sustaining quality is vital to all of us during this difficult time and we hope that the material here is helpful to the academic and accreditation communities.
- OpenSmartEDU.org Releases Planning Tool (July 2020)
- Announcing OpenSmartEDU.org -- COVID-19 Operational Toolkit and Resources (June 2020)
- Survey of Accreditors and Assisting Institutions and Programs (April 2020)
- CHEA/CIQG Webinar--Sustaining & Enhancing Institutional Autonomy: The Role of Quality Assurance (April 2020)
- A Framework for Quality for These Times (April 2020)
- Recognized Accreditors and COVID-19 Information (March 2020)
- Federal Update #89: Federal Guidance to Accreditors Will Impact Institutions (March 2020)