Committee on Recognition Meeting
The Committee on Recognition will be meeting March 8-10, 2021 with public sessions on March 9, 2021 and March 10, 2021. The public sessions will begin at 9:00 am on both days. To participate in the public sessions, you must register using the following link. (One link will function for both public sessions.)
The following accrediting organizations are tentatively scheduled to be discussed during the public portion of the meeting:
- Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools Accreditation Commission (AARTS)*
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Commission on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA-NAEP)
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools Accreditation Commission (TRACS)
*Does not have a website.
An agenda for the Public Session will be provided two weeks prior to the scheduled meeting.