2019 CHEA Summer Roundtable
Registration Now Open!
CHEA 2019 Summer Roundtable
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Avenue NW • Washington, DC
June 20, 2019 • 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Click Here for Registration Form
Attendance Is Open To:
- CHEA member colleges and universities - presidents and chancellors, government affairs leaders, academic leaders.
- CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) members.
- CHEA- and USDE-recognized accrediting organizations - presidents, executive directors, members of accrediting commissions.
Speakers will include:
• Rep. Lloyd Smucker (R-PA), Ranking Member of the House Subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Initiatives.
• Diane Auer Jones, Principal Deputy Under Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
• Mary Barry, Policy Advisory to Senator Patty Murray, Ranking Member of the Senate HELP Committee.
• Katherine Valle, Senior Policy Advisory to Congressman Bobby Scott, Chair of the House Committee on Education and Labor.
• A senior minority staff member of the House Committee on Education and Labor.