Council for Higher
One Dupont Circle NW
Washington, DC 20036
The Implications of Negotiated Rulemaking: Raising Awareness of Regulatory Issues of Importance to Higher Education
On July 29, 2010 the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), The Presidents’ Forum and Eduventures, Inc. convened a webinar to raise awareness of pending regulatory issues of importance to universities and colleges. Panelists were:
- Judith Eaton, President, Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Jan Friis, Vice President for Government Affairs, Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Michael Goldstein, Member and Co-Leader, Education Institutions Practice Group, Dow Lohnes PLLC
- Jennifer Blum, Partner, Government and Regulatory Affairs Practice Group, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Richard Garrett, Managing Director, Continuing and Professional Education Learning Collaborative, Eduventures, Inc. (Moderator)
Click here to listen to a recording and view PowerPoint slides for the webinar.
# # #
Follow CHEA on Twitter.
A national advocate and institutional voice for self-regulation of academic quality through accreditation, CHEA is an association of 3,000 degree-granting colleges and universities and recognizes 60 institutional and programmatic accrediting organizations. For more information, visit CHEA’s Website at www.chea.org